Chiropractic care during pregnancy is a safe and effective way of managing conditions such as:
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Upper back postural strain and muscle imbalance
- Diaphragm spasm and rib pain
- Tension headaches and migraine
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Neck pain and arm paraesthesia
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Intrauterine constraint problems such as breech
- Transverse or posterior positions of the baby
- Abdominal and thigh pain.
Techniques are modified for each stage of pregnancy with the use of special adjusting tables or pregnancy pillows for comfort.